At a Glance
- A gorgeous retreat sleeping up two people and one dog
- Lovingly converted farm building in a peaceful hamlet setting
- Ideal location for a solo retreat or romantic getaway
- Surrounded by verdant countryside, perfect for long strolls
- Delicious welcome hamper on arrival
- 1 mile from Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal Water Garden
Brown Hare Cottage has a beautiful location set in the rolling green countryside of Nidderdale, just four miles outside the ancient city of Ripon.
It offers the peace and tranquillity of the Yorkshire Dales countryside with the delights of cosmopolitan Harrogate less than half an hour away.
With miles of stunning walks and mountain bike trails literally from the doorstep, the cottage is heaven for lovers of all things outdoors.
Nearby Ripon offers more options for eats as well as boasting a Thursday market, cathedral, numerous coffee shops, pubs, restaurants and a nice collection of independent shops to explore.
Our Guests Say ...
Lovely cottage, with a generous hamper provided upon arrival.
Great location for exploring with Fountains Abbey close by and dog friendly day outs.
The views from the cottage were beautiful and the cows in the opposite field provided great entertainment!
What you'll find at Brown Hare Cottage.
- 1 bedroom: king-size bed
- 1 bathroom: WC with shower cubicle
- 1 dog welcome
- Welcome hamper upon arrival
- Wi-Fi included
- Oven and hob, dishwasher
- Private garden
- Pub within 2 miles
- Shop within 3 miles
- Off-road parking
- Babes-in-arms welcome, regret no children
- Breakfast hamper is an optional extra upon request